Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|“||Whatever my intentions concerning him might be, the little Dark One just does not seem to care. He keeps following me as if I never was going after him, as if we were tied together by fate...||„|
— Level description
33. While crossing the bridge you will see some escalators in front of you, before heading to them there will be a room on your left, the note is on the desk in the room.
- Enter the small room to the left at the start.
- Just before the Little Dark One gives a second vision, look to the left. There is a broken ramp leading down to a small area beneath the bridge with a few corpses. Going down the ramp earns a point.
- Finish the level without killing any mutant (this will also unlock achievement Rain Man).
- Inside the small room, one can pick up a Valve with an 4x scope attached.
- In the area beneath the bridge, mentioned above for the Moral point, you will find a safe key near a body draped over the partition. The matching safe is in a small room after the second wave of attacks. The room is just before the escalators. In front of the room is a barrel fire and numerous dead. There is also a silenced VSV on one of the bodies.
- You may take off your gas mask whilst riding the zipline without taking any suffocating damage.
|Rain Man||/ 30|
|Complete the BRIDGE level without a kill.|
|Levels in Metro Last Light|
Introduction • Sparta • Ashes • Pavel • Reich • Separation • Facility • Torchlight • Echoes • Bolshoi • Korbut • Revolution • Regina • Bandits • Dark Water • Venice • Sundown • Nightfall • Undercity • Contagion • Quarantine • Khan • The Chase • The Crossing • Bridge • Depot • The Dead City • Red Square • The Garden • Polis • D6 • Endings