Butovskaya Line (Russian: Бутовская линия) is Line 12 in the Moscow Metro.
The Butovskaya line is 10 km long and has 7 stations. It was designed as a rapid-transit elevated metro line.
Located at the very edge of the Metro, Butovskaya is the most sparsely populated line, with only 2 inhabited stations. Both of these are underground transit stations that connect to the rest of the Metro, while most of the line is located on an elevated above-ground platform, which has been destroyed in the Great War.
- Bittsevsky Park - Northern terminal station controlled by the Yasenevskaya Community
- Lesparkovaya - Trade station
- Ulitsa Starokachalovskaya - Transit station controlled by the Antiquarians
- Ulitsa Skobelevskaya - Destroyed surface station
- Bulvar Admirala Ushakova - Destroyed surface station
- Ulitsa Gorchakova - Destroyed surface station
- Buninskaya Alleya - Destroyed southern terminal surface station
|St. Petersburg Metro|