|“||Pavel's almost certainly going to hang. Who knows what would have happened to me, had he not released me? Red, blue, yellow - What difference does it make? He risked his life for me. you don't get that much in the Metro. I can't just walk away from him...||„|
— Level description
7. You'll come to a large room with a number of troopers and some waterway tunnels at the bottom; the note is on the other side of the room, up the stairs and in a little room to the left on a table.
- After Artyom exits the air vent, watch the scene where a Nazi bullies his fellow soldier and calls his mother a whore. Wait until the brutalized soldier leaves the room to receive the moral point.
- Do not kill said brutalized soldier who is hiding in the meat locker.
- After the bullying scene, listen to the conversation between two Nazis about a stashed custom weapon. Follow the Nazi heading back to the locker room and when he opens his locker, knock out/kill him and pick up the weapon. This will also earn the "A Present" achievement/trophy.
- Picking up the gun earns another point.
- Go up to the area above where there is an electric circuit that turns off lights. Listen to the conversation between two Nazis close to this circuit.
- In the next area there's a room filled with bathtubs. In the area beyond this, there's an air vent on the far side to the right, next to the guy in a chair. Enter it to get a point and there will be a supply crate on the left.
- In the room with water turbines there's two Nazis discussing the hanging of Pavel. Listen to the whole conversation to get a point.
- Complete the level without killing any humans, which also grants the "Invisible Savior" achievement/trophy.
- Kill the Nazi hiding in the meat locker.
- The two Nazis trying to fix the electrical will complain about how much easier it would have been if they had the mutant electrician. The man they are referring to is the one executed by being bashed to death with a shovel in Pavel.
- The modified Lolife hidden in one of the Nazi lockers may have been owned by the Rangers Rost or Scalp. The Nazi that owns it mentions he "got it off one of those pesky Polis Rangers we whacked last week". Rost and Scalp are said to have been killed just a week prior, the way the Rangers talk about their fallen comrades suggests that their men are not killed often, nor do they take killings lightly.
|Invisible Savior||Silver Trophy - 20|
|Complete the FACILITY level without killing or raising alarm|
|A Present||Bronze Trophy - 10|
|Take the Custom Pistol from the Locked Box.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.