Frunzensko-Primorskaya Line (Russian: Фрунзенско-Приморская линия) is Line 5 of the St. Petersburg Metro.
The Frunzensko-Primorskaya Line is 26.2 km long and has 12 stations. It is the newest line in the Metro, opening in 2008. One of its stations, Admiralteyskaya, is the deepest station in Russia and, at 86 m below the surface, the second deepest in the world.
- Komendantsky Prospekt - Destroyed northern terminal station
- Staraya Derevnaya - Buddhist-controlled station
- Krestovsky Ostrov - Abandoned station
- Chkalovskaya - Station controlled by the Sailors of Vavilon
- Sportivnaya - Independent station
- Admiralteyskaya - Station controlled by the Seaside Alliance
- Sadovaya - Transfer station that is part of the Market Stations
- Zvenigorodskaya - Abandoned station
- Obvodny Kanal - Abandoned station
- Volkovskaya - Abandoned station
- Bukharestskaya - Station that serves as the Metro Cemetery
- Mezhdunarodnaya - Southern terminal station that serves as the Metro Cemetery
|St. Petersburg Metro|