Kalininsko-Solntsevskaya Line (Russian: Калининско-Солнцевская линия) is Line 8 and 8A in the Moscow Metro.
The Kalininskaya line is 16.3 km long and has 8 stations, all of which are inhabited. It runs from west to east, into the center of the city. An eastern half of the line was being constructed and was to be opened in 2014. It would be called the "Solntsevskaya line" and denominated "8A". Together, the two halves would form a single line known as the Kalininsko–Solntsevskaya line, although they wouldn't be physically connected until 2023. With the outbreak of WW3, this planned expansion obviously didn't happen.
Most of the line is controlled by the Kalininskaya Confederation, while the other two stations are controlled by Hanza and a Bandit gang respectively. On the western half, there are only two known stations, one of which is controlled by the Commonwealth of Europe while the other is occupied by the Great Worm Cult.
- Novokosino - Western terminal station controlled by the Kalininskaya Confederation
- Novogireevo - Station controlled by the Kalininskaya Confederation
- Perkovo - Station controlled by the Kalininskaya Confederation
- Schosse Entuziastov - Station controlled by the Kalininskaya Confederation
- Aviamotornaya - Station controlled by the Kalininskaya Confederation, struck by a plague in 2033
- Ploschad Ilycha - Capital of the Kalininskaya Confederation, struck by a plague in 2033
- Marksistskaya - Hanza-controlled station
- Tretyakovskaya - Bandit-controlled eastern terminal station
- Delovoy Tsentr - Station on the unfinished Solntsevskaya line, controlled by the Commonwealth of Europe
- Park Pobedy - Multi-platform station that is located on both the Solntsevskaya line, and the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya Line, controlled by the Great Worm Cult
|St. Petersburg Metro|