Lyublinsko-Dmitrovskaya Line (Russian: Люблинско-Дмитровская линия) is Line 10 in the Moscow Metro.
The Lyublinsko-Dmitrovskaya line is 38.3 km long and has 17 stations, running north to south. Several southerns stations became flooded after the War as the result of the Moskva river leaking into them.
The most notable faction of the line is the Pechatniki Confederation, which rivals the VDNKh Commonwealth in mushroom tea production. While the quality of their tea isn't as great as its VDNKh counterpart, it is also a lot cheaper.
- Maryina Roscha - Inhabited northern terminal station
- Dostoyevskaya - Destroyed station
- Trubnaya - Inhabited station
- Sretenski Bulvar - Inhabited station
- Chkalovskaya - Hanza-controlled staton
- Rimskaya - Station controlled by the Pechatniki Confederation, struck by a plague in 2033
- Krestyanskaya Zastava - Station controlled by the Pechatniki Confederation
- Dubrovka - Station controlled by the Pechatniki Confederation
- Kozhunovskaya - Station controlled by the Pechatniki Confederation
- Pechatniki - Capital of the Pechatniki Confederation
- Volzhskaya - Flooded station
- Lyublino - Flooded station
- Bratislavskaya - Flooded station
- Maryino - Flooded station
- Borisovo - Abandoned station
- Shiplovskaya - Abandoned station
- Zyablikovo - Abandoned southern terminal station
|St. Petersburg Metro|