The station is fairly large and includes a open bar area, a vast (non interactable) market area, and, in the room before the gate to the Hanza tunnels, there is a rail bike fixing area as well as ammunition and weapon vendors. In one of the entrances there is a train car, retrofitted to be living quarters.
Bourbon seems to have some bad reputation with some of the guards, as they treat him as a criminal or someone shunned from the station. Similar to Riga Station, a man looking like Alex can be seen in the office; again this would be impossible. Once entering the main hall of the station, you can hear a radio operator trying to reach other stations or outside signals.
- At the back of the station, two men can be heard talking about the mystery surrounding the Kremlin, and why it is dangerous to look at it. This is referencing a major part of the novel, and directly quoting a conversation had in the novel.
- A child can be heard arguing with his mother over a pet rat.
- This is one of the levels where MGR can be found for the Sherlock achievement.
- The market is one of the only stations in 2033 where you can buy filters, the other is Riga.
- There is a shooting range in the weapons vendor area. The drill consists of 6 challenges and is considered the hardest shooting range of the game. It is recommended to use your revolver once its has a decent amount of ammunition in the cartridge and a fast reload. Do not worry about your ammo once it is infinte in all dificulties during the range.
|Locations of Post-Apocalyptic Moscow|