Nevsko-Vasileostrovskaya Line (Russian: Невско-Василеостровская линия) is Line 3 of the St. Petersburg Metro.
The line is 27.7 km long and has 12 stations, all but two of which are inhabited. It has the longest inter-station tunnels in the Metro. Originally, more stations were to be built in these gaps, but such plans were ultimately scrapped.
All the inhabited stations on the line belong to either the Seaside Alliance or the Vegan Empire, the two largest factions of the Metro.
- Primorskaya - Flooded western terminal station, previously occupied by the Seaside Alliance
- Vasileostrovskaya - Station controlled by the Seaside Alliance, also the home station of Ivan Merkulov (protagonist of Piter)
- Universitetskaya - Unfinished station controlled by the Seaside Alliance
- Admiralteyskaya - Transfer station controlled by the Seaside Alliance
- Gostiny Dvor - Station controlled by the Seaside Alliance
- Mayakovskaya - Station controlled by the Seaside Alliance
- Ploschad Aleksandra Nevskogo - Station controlled by the Vegan Empire
- Yelizarovskaya - Station controlled by the Vegan Empire, previously used as a controlled experiment by Saddam the Great for his plan to tackle the overpopulation of the Metro
- Lomonsovskaya - Station controlled by the Vegan Empire
- Proletarskaya - Station controlled by the Vegan Empire
- Obukhovo - Station controlled by the Vegan Empire
- Rybatskoye - Abandoned southern terminal surface station
- In the Metro Series, there is an extra station on this line (Universitetskaya) which does not function in real life. According to the development plans of the Leningrad Metro from 1980 (then name for the city of St. Petersburg and its metro), the Universitetskaya station was to be built as part of the Nevsko-Vasileostrovskaya line. However, construction was cancelled and it is likely that nothing more than some service tunnels and perhaps a basic platform were built.
|St. Petersburg Metro|