To: Private Khlebnikov
For the duration of the Commander's absence, private KHLEBNIKOV is hereby given charge of the Shelter. Beside his regular duties, he is until further notice ordered to:
1) Keep the shelter door LOCKED under any circumstances. Check the lock twice when stepping out of the Shelter.
2) Check the mushroom field twice a day, burning any discovered slime to ashes together with the affected substrate - it's better to lose one patch than the whole field.
3) Never go to the dirty stations.
4) Check and reset the traps at least once in two days, there's no need for the animals to suffer needlessly, even if they are mutants.
5) Eat the liver.
6) Eat the liver, no excuses!
7) Keep the radio battery charged, be ready to contact every noon, half an hour window of opportunity.
8) Cheer up!