|“||The pieces of the puzzle are falling together, and the big picture is horrifying and unbelievable. I will tell the other about this, but I still can't make myself believe it. The Reds have infected Oktyabrskaya, a peaceful station, denizens of which never suspected anything, with an unknown deadly virus. And then their mop-up squads entered it under the pretense of saving the station from the epidemic and eliminated everyone they could - women, children, old people, to prevent the infection from spreading...and if all this is, then me and Anna could be infected, too. We've been saved from being killed, but we don't know if we're going to survive for long.||„|
— Level description
27. After being locked in a sealed room where a doctor explains to a soldier that the virus is a bioweapon, head around the desk and to the right, the note is on the desk.
28. After meeting Khan, he will go left toward a door to the armory to negotiate passage, instead head right and get the note from a bench.
Make sure to fully listen to all conversations if you wish to gain the second and fifth points.
- Listen to the doctor talking to the soldier who got infected trying to comfort infected children before they died. (The first 2 conversations must be heard completely for this point to trigger: sick father and daughter/pacing man and masked guard)
- Right after the section where the doctor informs the Colonel the virus is a bioweapon, there is a man on a gurney on your right talking to a doctor about going home because he is sure that he only has a flu. Listen to the whole conversation to earn a point. (All previous conversations must have been heard completely for this point to trigger)
- Pick up four of the MGR stashes in the abandoned part of the station. One of them is hidden behind the door where Artyom first enters and can only be claimed once he proceeds down the stairs and the door closes. Finding all four will also get you the "Forgotten" achievement/trophy.
- After meeting up with Khan there is a man asking the guard to let him go inside the quarantine zone and retrieve some insulin. After he is refused, go up to him and he should ask you for help. Give him 20 bullets to earn a point.
- In the small market area, listen to the three soldiers gathered around a table with a lamp discussing the Reds and Polis. (All conversations after meeting Khan must have been heard completely for this point to trigger)
- In the English version of the level, numerous untranslated, unsubtitled lines can be heard; the first instance is a woman praying over her husband, and the others are several overlapping lines spoken by refugees just as one of them is shot for approaching the gates of the quarantine zone.
- Ghostly whispers can be heard by standing at the quarantine fence across from the sealed door at the start of the abandoned section, near the water fountains.
|Forgotten||Bronze Trophy - 15|
|Find the Hidden Ammo in the abandoned part of the station on the QUARANTINE level|