Serpukhovsko-Timiryazevskaya Line (Russian: Серпуховско-Тимирязевская линия) is Line 9 in the Moscow Metro.
The Serpukhovsko-Timiryazevskaya line is 41.2 km long and has 25 stations. Running north to south, it is the longest continuous underground line in the Moscow Metro, and the 8th longest in the world.
With the entire line being completely underground, it is quite densely populated, with no fewer than 9 different factions inhabiting it (a number only rivaled by the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya line).
- Altufyevo - Northern terminal station controlled by the Altufyevo Libertines.
- Bibirevo - Station controlled by the Skaven Stations Commonwealth.
- Otradnoye - Station controlled by the Skaven Stations Commonwealth.
- Vladykino - Station controlled by the Skaven Stations Commonwealth.
- Petrovsko-Razumovskaya - Station controlled by the Northern Caliphate.
- Timiryazevskaya - Original home station of Artyom before it was overrun by a horde of rats that killed most of the population, including Artyom's mother. It was later occupied by Satanists.
- Dmitrovskaya - Inhabited station.
- Savyolovskaya - Inhabited station.
- Mendeleyevskaya - Hanza-controlled, but semi-independent station. Rundown and half-flooded, with a poor population of mostly fishermen.
- Tsvetnoy Bulvar - Lawless station overrun with drug trafficking and prostitution, where Sasha ends up working after escaping Tulskaya.
- Chekhovskaya - Station controlled by the Fourth Reich, flooded in 2035.
- Borovitskaya - Station that is a part of Polis.
- Polyanka - Abandoned station that induces hallucinations.
- Serpukhovskaya - Hanza-controlled station.
- Tulskaya - Hanza-controlled station, struck by a plague in 2034.
- Nagatinskaya - Abandoned station.
- Nagornaya - Abandoned, seemingly haunted station.
- Nakhimovsky Prospekt - Abandoned station.
- Sevastopolskaya - Capital of Sevastopolskaya HPP.
- Chertanovskaya - Abandoned station.
- Yuzhnaya - Abandoned station.
- Prazhskaya - Abandoned station.
- Ulitsa Akademika Yangelya - Abandoned station.
- Annino - Abandoned station.
- Bulvar Dimiriya Donskogo - Southern terminal station controlled by the Antiquarians.
|St. Petersburg Metro|