New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||If I'm lucky, our people will be waiting for me at the outpost in the abandoned church. I will tell them everything I know - about Pavel, about a test of some kind they're going to conduct - and will continue on my way to Oktyabrskaya. The Dark One is there.||„|
— Level description
24. In the middle of the area there will be a huge tanker, behind the tank is a building, inside the building and to the right is a desk, the note is on top.
- Explore all nine major shores of the swamp (player spawn, ruined buildings on the bottom left of the map, the demon on the bottom right, the storage yard, the ruined buildings to the left, the gas station, the fallen airplane, the demon at the top left, and the ferry). This moral point may be gained seemingly at random, sometimes by entering the derelict truck at the gas station, other times by entering the storage yard or ferry shore, and other times when just walking about.
|Find all Equipment Stashes in the swamps.|
|Kill 5 Shrimp with Grenades.|
|Fall in the Swamp 10 times.|
- Auto-save is triggered every 2 minutes in the map (besides the usual event-driven and positional auto-saves), except when Artyom is being attacked by the mutants or in dangerous condition (like being drowned), the auto-save timer will stop temporarily, then it will resume again when Artyom is in safe condition.
- The sky will become darker as time goes on. It will take around 20 minutes to reach full night state.
- Several weapons can be found within this level:
- There is a Kalash 2012 to be found in the buildings behind the gas station, through a small hole with a trip wire.
- There is a Valve with 4X scope and laser sight in a prominent watchtower.
- There is a Lolife with extended barrel, stock, extended magazine, autofire adapter and laser sight in the same area where the watchtower is. It is in a garage behind the car, protected by a tripwire. An ammo box can also be found.
- There is a Shambler with long barrel and reflex sight, it is found near a body with some ammo and also some incendiary grenade. This area was in the destroyed building left of the area with the watchtower. Be careful a sleeping male shrimp is guarding it.
- There is a box with a lot of shotgun shells which can be found by going on top of the crashed plane and then walk to the end of the right wing, you will see the ammo box on the land below.
- Liana are found inside the gas station and some other indoor area, so watch yourself.
- Rangers in the Sparta level has hinted about places like this, and said how to pass them. Follow the red flag if you are lost.
- Careful when crossing the flooded part of the map, it's possible to drown/get eaten by the mutants. This also applies to the Nightfall and Garden level. In case if the player is confused, a splash and bubbling sound effect will play when reaching a section of deep water. Use this indication to prevent falling into the water if you need to conserve filter time.
- When a demon and the male shrimp are in same area, sometimes the demon will kill the male shrimp. The Demon's AI is programmed to kill the shrimp in one hit if they bump into each other. Even if the shrimp bumps the demon in passive state, it will kill the shrimp. This can be witnessed if you can lure a Male Shrimp to bump into the demon feasting on the corpse in the eastern area.
- If Artyom already has a gas mask on when he opens the manhole cover with Simon, he will put a new one over it.
- The crashed plane in this level is an Antonov An-24, a common regional airliner used in Russia.
|Levels in Metro Last Light|
Introduction • Sparta • Ashes • Pavel • Reich • Separation • Facility • Torchlight • Echoes • Bolshoi • Korbut • Revolution • Regina • Bandits • Dark Water • Venice • Sundown • Nightfall • Undercity • Contagion • Quarantine • Khan • The Chase • The Crossing • Bridge • Depot • The Dead City • Red Square • The Garden • Polis • D6 • Endings