|Game:||Metro: Last Light|
|The Crossing(A Child)|
|Metro Wiki has a video walkthrough for this level, The Crossing (Metro Last Light Level). See The Crossing (Metro Last Light Level)/Walkthrough.|
|“||Of course I could not kill him. And while I am alive and my heart is beating, I will protect him. Khan says we'll be able to use him to stop the war...Yes, he can make miracles happen...But I don't want to use him. His war was over when I targeted the missiles at his home, his family.||„|
— Level description
31. After walking across the ice and up the path past the billboard you will be underneath the bridge, instead of heading up the stairs to your left, head right to the far pillar under the bridge and the note is on the ground by a dead body. It is near the dead Demon.
32. When you’re on the ice again, you will come to a half-submerged ship, the note is next to a dead body on the ship's bow.
- After crossing the ice under a bridge, the Little Dark One will appear on top of a wrecked van next to a billboard and expresses his desire to wear human clothing, stay close to him.
- Up a small path and to the right of the aforementioned billboard is a dead Demon surrounded by dead Watchmen, walking up to the corpses earns a point.
- Just after the demon flies off, when entering the train the Little Dark One will appear with clothes. Do not shoot and stay close until he disappears.
- At the end of the level the Little Dark One appears again, follow him to end the level and gain a point
- The largest demon in the game is found in this level.
- If the player change their filter while carrying the Dark One child after the train crash, a second left arm will appear out of thin air and perform the swap.